Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Slightly belated 2007 roundup

Now I’ve finished entering my hours from last year in my pathetic excuse of a computerised logbook, and inspired by reading Aaron’s year end roundup of his hours and highlights, I now present my year end summary (only a month late !!!)

Hours in 2007: 39.7 (Total Time: 222.6)

Time per aircraft:
DQV (Arrow) 11.5
FWS (Archer) 9.0
JGP (172) 14.9
UFS (Archer) 3.1
WAM (172) 1.2

Time with each instructor:
Ash: 1.2
Marie: 0.7
Roger: 3.0

Highlights for the year:
• BFR passed
• Arrow type rating
• Intro Night flight (the plane broke down halfway through the lesson and then we ran out of time to do more)
• South Island trip (Classic Fighters)

Goals for 2008:
• Lots more Arrow time
• At least one Barrier trip
• Alpha rating
• Aerobatic rating

I know I probably won’t get all that done but it’s good to set goals in aviation..

No comments: