Monday, March 5, 2007

Arrow rating coming up!

Well, after several years I have finally given in and booked an Arrow rating, in DQV and am bloody well looking forward to it! It's faster, has a CSU and retractable gear, and should be a blast! I have about 150 hours of Archer time, so shouldn't have to worry about that part of it.. Was hoping to take it to Christchurch in April, but it's already booked. Still want to get my rating before I go, and then in a couple of months I might take it down to Blenheim to visit my mate. Who I am going to see in April anyway, for the Classic Fighters airshow. Which I will no doubt inundate you guys with photos from..

4 comments:

Aaron Martin said...

Arghh no not another person flying DQV! Haha it is a great plane to fly, you will enjoy it :-)

Chris Nielsen said...

Some bugger has booked it over easter! I wanted to take it to Blenheim, look like I gotta take the old shitter down (JGP)

Flyinkiwi said...

Hey! Quit talking about the Millenium Falcon like that!

Chris Nielsen said...

Dude, it's like an old bus!