Sunday, September 13, 2009

Small announcement

Hi all

I've been tinkering with writing a logbook program, and I'm just letting you know that the first version is ready to go. It's open source (free) and I encourage everyone to download it, have a look and if you like it let me know. It's not version 1.0 yet but it's stable and should just be missing the odd feature. Please tell me what features you think it's missing!!!!

Main download page is here. Windows XP/Vista version is up now, the Mac version should be up there shortly

Thanks all...

2 comments:

ZK-JPY said...

Hi Chris,

what happened to this? My online logbook provider (logshare.com) has unfortunately decided that they will need to start charging due to rising costs, which is fair enough, but are doing it by insisting you bundle up a subscription to some US-Based weather service, which isn't very useful for us Kiwi's...

Chris Nielsen said...

I took it down when I decided I would maybe be charging for it, google doesn't host commercial software. Just got a couple of issues to resolve then it'll be done. I'll email you about it...