Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some misc items to catch up on

Been a little while since I posted, a couple of things have happened. Thought I should post about them.

1) Got my motorbike back yesterday from getting the gearbox replaced, the attached scan of the last registration sticker it had before going in should give you an idea how long it's been off the road. No, the shop hasn't had it since 2006, but they *have* had it since February!!




2) Made a very brief visit to Wellington to coincide with the WN aero club's open day that I had no idea was on, which of course I completely missed.. Oh well...
When I say brief, I do mean brief! I left Hamilton at 3:30AM on Sat morning, drove through the night, got to WN at 9:15AM, went to Armageddon until 1:30 then drove home, via Palmy where I visited someone I have been meaning to visit for a while, then finally made it home at 9:30PM. Slept in.

No comments: