Saturday, June 16, 2007

DQV to NZMA - Again!

Well, I wasn't going to go flying this morning, but Euan rang, and the weather was good... And before long I was out at the aero club. There was a slight scheduling conflict so the only aircraft free turned out to be DQV:

A very colourful Arrow

Last weekend's Matamata trip was quite enjoyable, so I thought that would be a nice place to go to... This was the takeoff at Hamilton - see, I have improved!!



And this was my landing at Matamata:



And while we were there, we saw a couple of meatbombs have a bit of a nasty landing - big time faceplant! They were both fine though...




Oh, and this has nothing to do with flying but is quite cool nonetheless - a test of a truck going 55 mph into a barrier - ouch!

2 comments:

Rodney said...

hmmmmmm... another good reason to not be a meatbomb! :-)

Chris Nielsen said...

Yeah mate, but it would be worse to be the guy driving that truck!!!